Summer is just around the corner here in New Zealand which means awesome road trips, epic campsites and good times with mates and family.
Exploring is what we do, overlanding is how we do it. Let's all get out there, have some adventures and be in the draw to win Overland NZ goodies in the process.
Get out there and explore New Zealand! We have an awesome country and we should all get the chance to go out and enjoy it.
Take some snaps of your trips - your favourite campsites, the sweet little side track you found, those cool views that take your breath away. It's always awesome looking back on a trip when you're home again.
3. Share and be in to win
Post your favourite overlanding and camping photos to Instagram with the hashtag
At the end of summer we'll go through all the photos and pick our favourite - the one that we think best captures the essence of overlanding in New Zealand. If that's your photo, a sweet Overland NZ t-shirt and sticker pack is all yours!
Terms and conditionsBy participating in this giveaway (the “Competition”), you confirm that you accept and agree to these competition terms
- The Promoter of the Competition is Overland NZ. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram and/or other social media channels. You completely release Instagram and/or other social media channels from any and all liability associated with this Competition.
- This Competition is open to New Zealand and Australian residents or citizens of 18 years of age or older (at time of entry) only. You must be following @OverlandNZ on Instagram at the time of closing in order to claim the prize.
- Entrants must follow the instructions on the Competition Instagram posts and website to enter this competition.
- The Competition entry opening and closing dates are 00:01 on 1 October 2018 until 23:59 on 28 February 2019 NZT. The prize draw will take place on 1 March 2019.
- Overland NZ is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any problems or technical malfunction which may result in delay or failure to enter you into the draw. Entries from private Instagram accounts may be inadmissible.
- The winner will be drawn as specified by the Instagram Competition post and Overland NZ website. The prize winner will receive the prize that is advertised on the website. Overland NZ accepts no responsibility or liability for any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner relating to the prize or the winner’s enjoyment of that prize.
- Overland NZ will endeavour to notify the prize winner by direct message on Instagram. If the winner cannot be reached within three working days, we may redraw a new prize winner without liability to any person. Overland NZ reserves the right to contact the winner by other means.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. Overland NZ takes no responsibility for entries or prizes that are lost or destroyed.
- Accepting the prize constitutes a winner's consent to have their winning photograph shared on Overland NZ’s social media accounts and for Overland NZ to use his or her name without compensation.
- The decisions of Overland NZ on all matters relating to this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Overland NZ reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner's right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. Overland NZ reserves the right to amend the prizes offered and these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
- To the extent permitted by law, Overland NZ excludes any liability it may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Competition.